Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Review of Cold 'n Cough 4 Kids

Originally submitted at Hyland's Homeopathic

Hyland�s Cold �n Cough 4 Kids is a great solution for multi-symptom cold relief for your children. Our 100% natural formula offers safe and effective symptom relief of common cold symptoms, including sneezing, sore throat, and congestion. This fast-acting homeopathic formula is safe for kids 2 year...


Completely Impressed

By Mom of two from Flower Mound, Texas on 4/17/2012

 

5out of 5

Pros: Good Flavor, Effective, Easy To Administer, Relieves Symptoms Fast

Cons: Can't find any yet

Best Uses: Cough, Runny Nose & Sneezing, Congestion

Describe Yourself: Caregiver

I am completely impressed with this product. I was a little skeptical when my daycare offered us some samples about a month ago, but when my daughter got sick (coughy/snotty) over this past weekend, I pulled it out to give it a try.
What I didn't know, before we opened it, was that it's HOMEOPATHIC! How great is that!? I mean, when you *have* to give your kids drugs, ever, you just hope that they don't have side effects that will make them crazy lunatics - but homeopathic remedies are formulated specifically not to cause any weird side effects, and are fairly safe to give to your kids (following the guidelines, of course).
Anyway, we tried it on our daughter, and it has been the only thing to dry up her runny nose and stop her ceaseless allergy-cough (caused, of course, by the runny nose!) - except for larger-than-I-like-to-give doses of Benadryl... but the Benadryl wears off (and I can't give her another dose for several hours), so this stuff fills the daytime hours quite nicely.
As I type, my baby girl has been napping for over two hours - I gave her a dose *while* she was sleeping from a dropper, and she stopped coughing about 15 minutes later... and hasn't made a peep since.
I highly recommend this product.
And as soon as my daughter is awake, we're trotting over to our closest retailer to purchase more!
Thanks, Hyland's! Glad we got samples to try, or we honestly might not have ever given it a go.
We really appreciate it!

(legalese)

No comments: