Sunday, January 25, 2009

And it continues!

I have to say - sleep has been good.
Dax slept in til nearly 9 today!
So we're ready to move night-night to 8pm.
We did that tonight...
He fell asleep eating from the bottle tonight, so when he woke up about five minutes ago, I went in, and patted his back, and put him back down with the "it's time for night-night", told him I loved him, turned the light off and closed his door...
He's not happy...
But we'll see how long it lasts tonight... I feel bad because he went to sleep while he was eating, and woke up in bed... (that would freak me out) - but it's also nearly two hours earlier than he's been falling asleep...
We did make his day fun and long - so hopefully, it won't be long before he crashes out...
But I'd say that I'm proud that we made the decision to let him cry it out - especially since he hasn't ever cried longer than the one-hour limit, and I'd say the whole family is happier during the day.
:)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I was going to mention the cry it out method, but I wasn't sure how you would take it. I am so glad that it is working and they you ALL are getting good sleep. Hugs.