Friday, March 20, 2009

Again, with the naptime drama!

Ok - so it looks like I only post on here when I'm frustrated... and I am - again.
I'm sitting here listening to Dax play in his crib for his afternoon nap.
And I guess this can only mean one thing - he's ready to move to one nap a day, I guess... but he takes that one in the morning, from 8 or 8:30 to 10... Today it was 8:30-ish to nearly 11-ish... which is a great nap, but then I get just enough done that I look forward to his afternoon nap when I can finish everything I started...
No dice today.
Sweet.
I have been trying for nearly 30 minutes.
He's even on cold medication!
I can't believe he's not going down...

We did get a haircut in today between his nap and lunch - we left the house at 11, and came home at 11:20! not bad!
Here are some pics:






1 comment:

Sara said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to see him next Saturday....