Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Review of Ulti-Mat Bath Mat

One Step Ahead

Our giant bath mat is L-O-N-G on safety. Most non-skid bath mats cover only part of the tub...that's just not safe enough for us! The solution? Our giant 391/2"L x 16"W tub mat! It covers nearly the entire tub bottom, eliminating those sneaky slippery spots. 200 suction...


Wonderbar!

LisaT Flower Mound, Tx 3/10/2009

 

5 5

Gift: No

Pros: Safety Features

Best Uses: Bathroom Safety, Washing, Infants, Bathing, Toddlers

Describe Yourself: First Time Parent

LOVE this bathmat - when it's time for you to transition to the "big tubby", then it's time for you to get a bathmat like this one - it truly does cover the entire bottom of our tub, and I'm SO grateful for that. Our nearly-one-year-old loves to try to stand up, and he'll try it anywhere I don't have my body leaning over the side of the tub - and when he does, this mat keeps his feet secure and non-slippy, so he doesn't whack his face on the side of the tub before I can grab him and sit him back down!
I would highly recommend this.
(Also, for favorite pre-big-tubby tubby, I love the Primo Baby EuroBath - great for brand new babies up to 12 months!)

()

No comments: